The right quality roofing installation can boost your home’s curb appeal while protecting it from the elements. At Performance Roofing, Inc., we know how much pride Frisco residents have in their homes and businesses.
You need a company that provides the best roofing services at an affordable price. Our team brings over ten years of commercial and residential roofing experience. Whether you have a few missing shingles or need total roof replacements, you can trust our team to deliver.
Want to discover more reasons why Frisco, TX, residents trust us? Read out customer reviews to learn more about our roofing contractors. Click here to learn more about our other services like gutters, siding, fences, and more.
WE HANDLE RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL ROOFING PROJECTS
Our team proudly handles residential and commercial roofing projects of various sizes and scopes. We understand every property comes with its own unique needs and challenges, so we always pair you with the right roofer in Frisco, TX. Every contractor we hire brings the following benefits:
- Years of experience: We only hire the best contractors for our company, and we have a strict vetting process. We vet for skills and experience alongside other factors like an extensive background check.
- The latest tools and technology: We complement our years of experience by using the best tools and technology for the job. We prioritize ensuring you have a safe and sturdy roof over your head. We do so by using commercial-grade products and tools. This also allows us to get your estimate over in a timely manner.
- Transparent communication: Our transparent communication starts with straightforward pricing. We’ll always provide a free estimate and different options for your needs and budget.
- Always eager to assist: Our roofing contractors are always eager to assist. Our service starts with a handshake and ends with satisfied results. We can also answer any questions or concerns you have during the entire process.
Our Many Roofing Services
At Performance Roofing, we provide the following top-rated roofing services:
Roof Inspections and Regular Maintenance
Every service we provide starts with a complimentary roof inspection, so we can get to know more about you and your property’s needs.
Unfortunately, many Frisco, TX, residents or business owners only call a roofing company if they notice issues like a leak. At Performance Roofing, we believe the best way to prepare a roof is with preventative measures.
Often, major repairs start as minor problems, like a missing shingle or two. Our roof inspection service helps us catch these problems and correct them before they become significant headaches and expensive issues.
We recommend our team inspect your roof at least twice a year. Why? Before storm season it is good to document you have no prior damage in case a hailstorm hits. That way you are fully covered if a hail storm does happen. Before winter it is smart because in Texas the ice storms will create ice dams and cause leaks through that as well. Through regular inspections and maintenance, you can prevent huge financial burdens down the road. Our services can also extend your roofing system’s lifespan.
Even with regular maintenance and roof inspections, you may still need repairs. Common roofing issues homeowners can face include the following:
- Broken or missing shingles: Asphalt shingles are highly durable but can break or go missing during high winds, hail, or rainstorms. Failure to replace these shingles means greater UV and weather exposure to your roof.
- Roof leaks: One of the biggest roofing issues homeowners deal with is leaks. Even a minor leak can lead to significant structural or water damage if left alone. Water damage can also introduce mold growth, triggering various adverse health risks.
- Standing water: While standing water is the most common in flat roofs, any type of roof can suffer from this problem. When pooled water collects on your roof, your roofing system can start sinking, causing similar problems as leaks.
- Blocked or damaged gutters: Your gutters are an important component of your roofing system. Problems like clogged or damaged gutters reduce your home’s ability to redirect water.
- Shrinkage: While all roofing materials can suffer from shrinkage, roofs with synthetic roofing covers are the most prone. Common signs of shrinkage include tears or cracking in your shingles or flashing.
Our Roofing Restoration Service
Following significant water, fire, or storm damage, your roof may require our restoration service. During this service, our team attempts to restore your roof to its prior condition.
This service requires more extensive involvement than your average repairs. For example, our repair service may only target a small section of your roof. Our restoration service, however, targets your roof as a whole.
Roof Installations or Replacements
At Performance Roofing, we like to save our clients money, which is why we’ll never pressure you into a new roof replacement or installation. However, there are some situations where a replacement or installation makes more sense.
Your Roof Is Beyond Repairs
At Performance Roofing, we’re confident in our ability to repair or restore a roof, no matter how much damage it suffers from. However, sometimes replacing your roof is more cost-effective. During our initial inspection, we can compare the pros and cons of both services and give you our honest opinion and advice.
Your Roof Is Reaching the End of Its Lifespan
Many factors can influence your roof’s lifespan, including regular maintenance and the material you used to install it. For example, asphalt shingles often last up to 30 years, while materials like tile can last 50 years or more.
If your roofing system is 15 years or older, replacing it becomes a serious consideration, depending on the type of roof system you currently have.
Fixing a Poorly Installed Roof
In Texas, you don’t need to be a licensed roofer to start installing or repairing roofs. To lure customers, these unlicensed roofers often provide lower prices. However, the old saying “you get what you pay for” applies here.
At Performance Roofing, we often get calls from clients shocked to discover that their new roof is suddenly suffering from major issues. Upon inspection, we discover that an amateur improperly installed their roof or used low-quality materials.
Sometimes we’re able to correct these mistakes, but we’ll typically recommend a new roof replacement.
You’re Planning a New Home Remodeling Project
If you’re planning on a new addition to your home, like a pool house, garage, new skylights, etc., you may want to consider replacing your roof.
Even if you plan to use the same roofing material and design for your remodeling project, a mix of old and new roofing systems can be unattractive. To avoid this problem, homeowners often decide to replace their home’s entire roofing system altogether, depending on how old your current system is.
You Want to Boost Your Property’s Curb Appeal
While a new roof is definitely an investment, it can significantly boost your property’s curb appeal and resale value. Today, many styles and designs exist, including cost-effective materials that mimic marble, wood, and more.